Thursday 20 January 2011

Finally back to blogging :)

Well ive been away a bit longer than I meant to be.  What wit Christmas, new year and my youngest having a birthday the blog has had to take a back burner for a few weeks, but now i'm back with a few new items i've been working on!


This is the first of my latest creations which I must admit I absolutely love and will be sad when it finds a new home.  Its made from glass striped beads a beautiful mottled purple focal bead and mocha coloured faux pearls.  It comes on a silver plated and purple ribbon chain :)

I have to coonfess to enjoying making this necklace more than any other i've made so far as its just so . . . . fun! thats the only way I can describe it!  I want to put it on and go dancing all night in my little black dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment